Our CSA Members buy local, and support clean energy and a greener planet, while serving healthy, pesticide-free produce to their families. We bring you a weekly basket of fresh, local produce grown according to organic principles (valued at a minimum of 30% above non-organic produce). We are a small farm and have a very small number of CSA spots available. Please contact us to reserve yours: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GROWN using ORGANIC principles (valued at 30% above standard produce)
- FRESHLY PICKED day of distribution, some individual choices available each week
- Weekly basket at $25.00, guaranteed seasonal VALUE at 10-20% above cost
- 17 week season: you choose a vacation week and pay for only 16 weeks (early June to late September)
- Weekly Baskets include all standard summer vegetables and some surprises. Weekly greens include: “buttery” lettuce, arugula, baby bok choy, kale and green and red romaines. Cucumbers, peas, beans, peppers, radishes, beets…. all of Connecticut’s favorites.
- Heirloom tomatoes are our specialty: incomparable flavor and outstanding abundance.
- Weekly cut flowers begin in early July and run through September
- NEW: Additional Fall Season offering 4 weeks in October: tomatoes, butternut squash, carrots, greens, leeks, radishes, peppers, raspberries. Also, at $25.00/week.
- Distributions on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings, delivery available for $2.50/week
Total Cost for 2018 Summer CSA (16 weeks of fresh produce) is $400.00.
To discuss payment options, please contact email@example.com. Thank You!
Some of our 2017 Weekly Baskets:
1st Week: Living Herb Basket, Garlic Scapes, Lettuce & Radishes
June: Sweet Peas, Radishes and Lots of Green
July: Weekly flowers , early tomatoes, greens & scallions
July: Tomatoes !
August: Harvest Abounds
Farm PickUps Allow Your Choice of Full Harvest
September Basket: weekly kale, arugula, peppers, beans
October Basket: Best of the Last of the Summer Season