Our CSA Members BUY LOCAL, and support CLEAN ENERGY and a GREENER PLANET, while serving HEALTHY, pesticide-free produce to their families.
Our CSA shares guarantee you a weekly basket of fresh, local produce grown according to organic principles. Based on popular demand our vacation and delivery options will be detailed in our February 2017 offering.
- GROWN using ORGANIC principles (valued at 30% above standard produce)
- FRESHLY PICKED for weekly pickups at friendly Farm visits, or DELIVERED to your home
- Each basket VALUED at $25 or more over the season
- Standard Summer VEGETABLES each week, some surprises
- HERBS, FLOWERS: picks of your choice
June Basket 2016
- The price is $25/basket, paid in advance.
- 18 week season: you choose 2 vacation weeks and pay for only 16 weeks
- Specialty is heirloom tomatoes: “the best you’ve ever tasted and more than you can eat”
- Distributions on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings, delivery available for $2.50/week.
August CSA Basket
Wind Hill Pickled Peppers