Our CSA Members BUY LOCAL, and support CLEAN ENERGY and a GREENER PLANET, while serving HEALTHY, pesticide-free produce to their families.
Our CSA shares guarantee you a weekly basket of fresh, local produce grown according to organic principles.
- GROWN using ORGANIC principles (valued at 30% above standard produce)
- FRESHLY PICKED for weekly pickups at friendly Farm visits, or DELIVERED to your home
- Each basket VALUED at $27.50 or more over the season
- Standard Summer VEGETABLES each week, some surprises
- HERBS, FLOWERS: picks of your choice
- Specialty is heirloom tomatoes: “the best you’ve ever tasted and more than you can eat”
- Weekly greens include “buttery” lettuce, arugula, baby bok choy, red and green romaine, re-planted for August/September harvests
- Distributions on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings, delivery available for $2.50/week.
Contact email@example.com to make arrangements for registration and payment.
Or pay today for the 2018 Summer Season, 16 weeks for $440.00:
August CSA Basket
Wind Hill Pickled Peppers