Support Wind Hill Community Farm by becoming a member!
With a contribution of as little as $25, you can be a proud advocate for local farms, a cleaner planet and healthy lifestyles, while contributing to our Farm’s long term viability.
We’ve had great successes in our first five years and are now ready to take our Farm to the next level by inviting supporters to join our MEMBERSHIP DRIVE. Our goal is to raise $5,000 for infrastructure improvements, program expansion, and a cushion for unforeseen expenses.
Membership Levels and Benefits:
- Farm Advocate $100 or above (Be Identified in our website, community posting, Facebook Friend, Wind Hill More Farms window decal, priority registration)
- Corporate Sponsors: $200 or above (Identified in our website, community posting and community program notices)
- Families and Individuals: $25 or above (Facebook Friend, Wind Hill More Farms window decal, priority registration)
We are a 501c3 charitable entity. Donations are tax deductible. Confirmation Letters Available upon Request.
HOW TO DONATE:
Mail your check:
Identify your name or honoree, membership level, email and mailing address and mail with your check to:
Wind Hill Community Farm & Learning Center, Inc.,
c/o Barbara Wagner, 11 Lake Shore Trail, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Use Pay Pal: (Choose one below):
Farm Advocate $200 or above:
Corporate Sponsor – $100 or above:
Families/Individuals – $25 or above:
Be a Wind Hill Farm Member and promote local farms:
“Wind Hill Farm: More Farms More Good Food!” Window Decal;
Priority Chef Demonstration Registration and Reservations.
Facebook Posts on Educational Programs, Work Parties, Farm Improvement Projects, Gardening and Eating Practices and Ideas.
Pre-Sale to Members for purchases at Annual Seedling Sale of Organically-Grown Vegetable Plants
WIND HILL FARM OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVOLVEMENT:
- Rent a Raised Bed and grow your own vegetables for your home
- Contribute to our Farm with new ideas for crops and programs
- Come to our Chef Demonstrations for a relaxing, communal summer evening at the farm
- Join our Weekly Weed and W(h)ine Group to work shoulder-to-shoulder with your new friends
- Help out with the construction of our new Compost Facility to produce the richest, greenest soil possible
- Send your kids or volunteer at our Farm Fresh Kids educational programs
- Volunteer with a friend or family member for a special project or join one of our work parties.