|Our CSA shares guarantee you a weekly basket of fresh, local produce grown according to organic principles. Please contact us to reserve your spot: email@example.com.
- GROWN using ORGANIC principles (valued at 30% above standard produce)
- FRESHLY PICKED baskets at $27.50 per week. Some individual choices offered weekly.
- Seasonal Basket VALUE to be 10-20% above cost. Weekly cut flowers start in early July.
- 17 week season: you choose a vacation week and pay for only 16 weeks (early June to late September)
- Weekly Baskets include all standard summer vegetables and some unique, specialties. Weekly greens include: “buttery” lettuce, arugula, baby bok choy, kale and green and red romaines. Cucumbers, peas, beans, peppers, radishes, beets…. all of Connecticut’s favorites.
- Our specialty is heirloom tomatoes: taste is incomparable and quantities are abundant.
- NEW: Additional Fall Season offering of 4 weeks in October: tomatoes, butternut squash, carrots, greens, leeks, radishes, peppers
- Distributions on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings, delivery available for $2.50/week
To Reserve Your Spot and Pay in Full: 16 weeks for Summer Season $440.00.
2017 CROP DISTRIBUTION BY WEEK WITH DOLLAR VALUE